NFL Players Impress At 2015 OTA’s
With the Draft over with, it is time for the NFL teams and players to start focusing on training and getting prepared for the upcoming start of the 2015 football season. During these OTA’s there are always certain players, even rookies that stand out above the rest, or simply impress the fans, sports analysts, and coaches.
- Matt Jones, RB, Washington Redskins: during the OTA’s he showed versatility and ability to catch the football, as well as his development as a pass-protector, which even surprised head coach Jay Gruden.
- Jacob Tamme, TE, Atlanta Falcons: he’s smart and does an amazing job at catching the ball, as proven by his career 178 catches and 10 touchdowns, and may become the go-to guy on the Falcons offense.
- T.J. Yeldon, RB, Jacksonville Jaguars: a hard worker, knowledgeable, and intelligent player that may become a starter on the Jaguar roster.
- Geno Atkins, DT, Cincinnati Bengals: coming back from ACL surgery, he has returned better than before, showing great speed and explosiveness.
- Doug Martin, RB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers: lost weight and fat, becoming slimmer and much faster, letting new offensive coordinator Dirk Koetter take advantage of his renewed body.
- Brandon Coleman, WR, New Orleans Saints: he has stood out for his persistence and catching ability, not to mention that he can make important plays, which allow Drew Brees more outlets to throw to.
There are plenty of other great players that have stood out during this years OTA’s, so if you want a break down of them, check them out here. Be sure to keep an eye on these players once the football season starts, as they may be stars of 2015.
Previous Article: Top College Football Prospects For 2016 NFL Draft
Next Article: Michael Sam Hasn’t Been The Only Gay Player In The NFL